PC turns on but gpu turns on then straight off

Brenden Goodwin 07:31 20 Sep 2018

Its not just the gpu fans that turn off but the entire gpu itself, later on when in windows the fan starts up again but wont display, it is detected in display adapters. This problem began when i changed my bios settings from pcie to igfx i have reset my bios and ensured all settings are the same as beforehand but it just wont work. Any advice?## Heading ##

Brenden Goodwin 07:33 20 Sep 2018

Please help :P

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:50 20 Sep 2018

i have reset my bios and ensured all settings are the same as beforehand but it just wont work

set the BIOS to default settings then save and exit (f10)

Brenden Goodwin 16:41 20 Sep 2018

Set the BIOS to default settings then save and exit (f10) I have already tried this however nothing was fixed, Thanks for the advice however!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Amy Cesal's Play-Doh infographics bring fun and colour to datavis

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Modifier un PDF : les meilleurs éditeurs PDF