Pc stuck on asrock startup screen

LiamGandola 23:12 05 Jul 2017

I turned on my pc after replacing the ram to see it stuck on the asrock screen it says to press f2 or del to run uefi setup, press f6 for instant flash, press f11 for boot menu and press tad to switch screen . I have tried to click them all but it seems that the keyboard won't work. I looked it up and some people say its because the ram isn't compatible So I tried to reput the same ram as I had before but the same problem is here I have a asrock x99m extreme4 motherboard Thanks LiamI turned on my pc after replacing the ram to see it stuck on the asrock screen it says to press f2 or del to run uefi setup, press f6 for instant flash, press f11 for boot menu and press tad to switch screen . I have tried to click them all but it seems that the keyboard won't work. I looked it up and some people say its because the ram isn't compatible So I tried to reput the same ram as I had before but the same problem is here I have a asrock x99m extreme4 motherboard Thanks Liam

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:11 06 Jul 2017

First check to make sure you haven't disturb any other connections.

Take out all the memory and see if it beeps when you try to boot it.

then put in one stick at a time and retry

LiamGandola 10:23 06 Jul 2017

I removed the ram and replaced it one at a time and it boots normally but as I said it gets stuck here I can't go in since the keyboard or mouse won't work there

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:03 06 Jul 2017

That's not booting normally.

Its not completing post therefore not accessing the HDD /SSD to look for the operating system.

You must have disturbed something follow the procedure at click here

MLA2000 00:34 07 Jul 2017

Sometimes this is a GPU problem, the PC boots after removing the graphics card and all unnecessary external devices, waiting for the computer to start, and then updating the BIOS before replacing the graphics card (this happened to my motherboard a few weeks ago, although it is an ASUS board).

Alternatively you can try clearing the CMOS should the previous step not allow the machine to boot, follow these instructions from MSI to do this.

LiamGandola 14:56 07 Jul 2017

I cleared the cmos but its still on the same screen

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Motorola Razr (2019) confirmed: Release date, price and specs

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2019

MacBook Pro 16in review: Hands-on

Les bons plans TV (2019)