PC refuses to boot/turn on

arch2000 11:00 24 Jan 2017

So, i recently bought a new graphics card (Gtx 1060) and when i went to use it my power supply died. After a while i worked out what had happened and bought a new one that was 550W (1060 requires 400W). I was using my PC and realised that it was getting really hot so i decided to cable tie all the cords to the sides of the pc box so the airflow was better. When i went to reboot it refused to start and after a whole day of searching forums and asking tech friends and testing it to try and make it work i decided to (having already removed the GPU) take off the CPU fan. I put it back on and it worked! I booted up the system probably 5 times to check that it was ok. Then i put the GPU back in and now it won't turn back on at all even after i removed the GPU again. I know that its not the power supply because when i plugged the GPU in the LED light up, what could it be? Before i started it up for the first time (after the initial break) when i went to turn it on the fans sometimes (about 1 out of 20 tries) would flinch for half a second and stop. Please help me!!

alenasmallwood 12:25 24 Jan 2017

Contact for any Lenovo laptops @ 0800-090-3288 regarding issue, Lenovo Support UK, Lenovo Support drivers,Lenovo Customer Support , Lenovo Customer Care, Lenovo laptop Support Number, Lenovo laptop Support Number UK, Lenovo desktop Support Number, Lenovo pc Support Number, thinkpad Support, Lenovo help centre etc.

Archonar 12:54 24 Jan 2017

Ignore the post above - that number is most likely not even remotely genuine

wee eddie 15:14 24 Jan 2017

Spammer ~ FE told

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Nest Hub Max review

Pantone has invented 294 new colours

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Google Pixel 4 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs