PC random restarts windows 7 Pro

SukMyMango 12:41 29 Dec 2016

Hello . I recently changed my hard disk from a regular one to an SSD and after some time my pc started randomly restarted after one to two hours . Trying to fix this issue i read online to change the power settings , and when i changed them from balanced to high my pc restarted immediately and kept restarting every 30 secs until i managed to change the power settings to power saver . Now i kind of solved the problem but the pc keeps restarting some times and its low performing so it's not actually solved . I 've tried to update drivers , my cpu its not overheating and the power supply is ok . Any clues on what is wrong ? thank you in advance

SukMyMango 12:43 29 Dec 2016

Hello . I recently changed my hard disk from a regular one to an SSD and after some time my pc started randomly restarting after one to two hours . Trying to fix this issue i read online to change the power settings , and when i changed them from balanced to high my pc restarted immediately and kept restarting every 30 secs until i managed to change the power settings to power saver . Now i kind of solved the problem but the pc keeps restarting some times and its low performing so it's not actually solved . I 've tried to update drivers , my cpu its not overheating and the power supply is ok . Any clues on what is wrong ? thank you in advance

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:16 29 Dec 2016

WHat have you used to check the heat and PSu voltages - speedfan is free and good for checking.

Does anything show up in event viewer? after the crash?

SukMyMango 15:07 29 Dec 2016

thanks for answering. Everything looks normal . In the event viewer kernel power error shows up but this can be caused from a lot of reasons so it doesn't help much .I found another solution ; to disable automatic restart , but i dont think that will solve the problem either.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:39 29 Dec 2016

Disabling auto restart may allow you to see a Blue Screen of Death and read the error No. it reports.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Release Date, Price & Spec Rumours

Candid photography at home is helping Swedes to sell houses

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleures séries Netflix