pc freezing and now i cant reinstall w10

Nobby93 22:40 18 Jun 2017

Hey, so recently i was just playing some games and my pc froze all of a sudden, no blue screen or nothin but i could move my mouse.Then everytime i get a disk check wich stops around 40% and take hours to complete and if i skip it freezes 10 sec after i get to the desktop everytime so i have no time to check eventwiewer or anything. i tried going into safemode but there it freezes aswell sigh.

ive tried resseting my bios and all the windows disk repairs but sadly i didnt have a old restore point wich is stupid of me but then i tried resseting the entire thing but when i get to after i select language when the install is done it just reboots and starts over again resetting the progress. im gonna try and get new cooling pasta for my cpu and check inside but this feels like a hardware issue why do u guys think? its a 6y old pc with relative new HDD and a GTX 970 8GB RAM i5 (dont remember what i5 tho) thx for ur help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Threadripper 2990WX review

George Bletsis' illustrations capture character and chaos with an effortless touch

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

Comment supprimer son historique Netflix ?