pc freezing issue still after ram and cpu switch

tomaszterka444 22:24 21 May 2018

My rig is the following click here and here is my story. So i bought this pre build PC everything worked fine for like 5 months and then it started to shut down randomly, so i send it to the tech support because of the warranty and they said its because of the CPU so they replaced him. I got the PC back shuting down stopped but now heres the next problem i've been facing since then for like 2 months now i think and even when i send it back again and they replaced the RAM sticks its still happening. Sometimes my PC freezes tottaly where a hard reset is neccesary and because of this im losing slight data out of the sudden system power loss. And here are the following things i tried out to fix the issue but it didint help. - reinstall windows 10 - reinstall OS completly from windows 10 to windows 8.1 - change power supply cable - change the socket where the PC is plugged in - update bios - test around with power supply high performance/balanced performance = test around with nvidia gpu power supply options from high performance/optimal power - unplug cd-rom from psu and motherboard because i thought its because of it - remove the dust where i can (the pc is really new no real dust could settle that would effect it in such a way) The freeze happens when i play some game and sometimes even on the normal desktop screen without anything running, i dont even play my games in high graphic settings. HOWEVER the pc does run for like 15 hours everday but the temperatures are normal and the "impact" i cause on him is not even high i just browse the internet via google chrome have some games running sometimes thats it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Climate change, War and #MeToo: 'Ugly Truth' Christmas jumpers show the dark side to modern life

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Samsung Galaxy S10 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs