PC doesn't boot on please help.

Tomas123 09:26 07 Apr 2018

Title sais it all, when I turn on my computer it takes me to the boot screen to choose how to boot on the PC I tried start Windows normaly but after I click it my monitor sais no signal and thats it. I also tried launching my PC in startup repair but when Windows loads all the files my monitor sais no signal. I know for sure that it's not the monitors fault.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:13 07 Apr 2018

Try in safe mode if it works then its the graphics driver needs updating or rolling back.

If it doesn't work at all then perhaps the graphics card may need removing and refitting to remake the connections or it has failed.

Tomas123 12:03 07 Apr 2018

In safe mode it does the same thing. But I dont think that it failed because sometimes it does turn on but after a minute ir two the monitor sais no signal and the audio from my headphones becomes really weird

christinebelle 01:40 10 Apr 2018

Maybe it is the hardware problem. I guess you mean your desktop monitor has no signal. Try to open the PC case, and the plug out the memory and then re-plug it or plug it to another slot. Then reboot the computer to try.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple