Pc do not display till welcome screen

scorpiontech3110 07:48 19 Jun 2019

Helllo i have problem with a Pc. When ever I turn it on, Pc runs but nothing happens on display untill it comes to the welcome screen. After it comes to the welcome screen display wakes up and PC runs normaly. There is no Issue in gaming or with other tasks only when it starts. When I tried to restart it, it wont show picture at all and monitor goes to sleep. Pc is running amd fx 8200 prcessor and asus motherboard, 16 gb of ddr3 g-skill ram, nvidia gtx 1060 graphic card, crucial ssd 240 gb, Antec true power 620 w power suplly. Thanks for your help.

wee eddie 11:30 19 Jun 2019

The makers of your PC have hidden the DOS Screens (white script on a black background) that normally display before the Welcome Screen opens

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Nest Hub Max review

Pantone has invented 294 new colours

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Google Pixel 4 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs