Hot Topics

Pc is disconnecting every input on load

Og_SeaL 12:10 13 Jan 2020

İ bought the hardwares online from different websites. İt arrived this friday then i built it up perfectly and installed every driver, windows, apps, etc. On saturday when i opened the pc i wantted to do a furmark test to see how my pc will act under load. İ started furmark test and prime95 tests at the same. İt only worked for 2 minutes or so then monitor went black my keyboard leds turned off my mouse leds turned off but pc was working fine at look every fan was working and all that. But i had to restart the pc by power button then it did same thing on different games also. İ went to some pc repairman and he said "i ran some stress tests and everything looks just fine" i took the pc back home and nothing has changed i tried with a really good monitor i borrowed from a friend and i didnt have any problem so i think the problem is my chooses monitors but i am not sure if anyone knows please help?

Pc hardware: -sapphire pulse rx580 8gb oc -amd ryzen 5 2600x -corsair vengence 3000mhz 8gb ram -msi b450m a pro max motherboard -toshiba 240gb ssd -seagate barracuda 1tb hdd -dark sentinel case -power boost 600w 80+ psu

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Can't work from home? Prepare yourself to come back ready to win

How Independent Creatives Can Survive the Coronavirus Crisis

Beats Powerbeats (2020) review

Télétravail : 10 conseils pour réussir vos visioconférences