PC Build Parts Compatability Help

demon1821 20:13 07 Jan 2018

Hi everyone, i am wanting to build a new pc and have picked out the parts, i was just wondering if someone could help me, as i want to make sure all the parts are compatable before ordering them. i already have a power supply and the other required parts from an older build. sorry if this isnt the right place to post and if it isnt could you advise me where i can post about this problem thanks.

The Parts are:

click here you have any suggestions for better parts or anything like then just let me know.

Thank you!

href

If

demon1821 20:38 07 Jan 2018

not entirely sure how to edit the original post so hopefully the links work this time.

click here

href

MJS WARLORD 22:53 07 Jan 2018

I would suggest you go onto a website of a company that builds pc's and use the "build my pc tab" , input the components from the pull down tabs and at the point just before you click order , the checking systems should show any mismatch or overkill , yes I know its a bit cheeky to use a company as a components checker but it will help you decide what to do .

qwbos 23:04 07 Jan 2018

Have a look here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61