Pasport photos, simplest way?

Ray5776 19:30 16 Jun 2006

Hello everyone,
I need to take some Pasport & Driving license photographs for myself and several of the family.
Before you say "go to a booth and spend £2" I would if they were any good but they are not in my experience.

I have done this before using a very simple program but I cannot remember what it was or find the disk.

Has anyone any suggestions please for an easy way.
I can no doubht find some very sophisticated photo editing software that will do it but I do not want to spend the weekend learning how to use it, just want to take photos and print easily.

Thanks

Fellsider 19:36 16 Jun 2006

If you are renewing these documents, scan the existing photos, then print them on photo paper.

You could of course take pictures with a digital camera then print them, However....

Check if a particular coloured background is needed, I think passport photos need a specific colour.

woodchip 19:41 16 Jun 2006

click here
No nothing about it.

woodchip 19:42 16 Jun 2006
  woodchip 19:45 16 Jun 2006

This is for UK Passport Photos click here

Ray5776 19:45 16 Jun 2006

Thanks Fellsider.
I need new up to date photos, I have all the hardware
I need just want an easy program to use.
As I say I have done this before and I am aware of the specific requirements.

Ray

Ray5776 20:17 16 Jun 2006

thanks woodchip, looks like your first link would do it online. I just recall having used such a simple freebie thing in the past if only I could think what it was, I am sure it was on a PCA cover disk but must be about 4yrs ago.

GroupFC 22:41 16 Jun 2006

Be very careful if you sre going to down the do-it-yourself route see click here

Although this is an old story, I vaguely recall reading something similar very recently! click here

Ray5776 23:15 16 Jun 2006

bump

Clint2 02:14 17 Jun 2006
  Roadgiant 07:28 17 Jun 2006

I've found this one very helpful in the past :-
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?