PaintShop Pro

Cobber 19:21 06 Mar 2004

I think this may be a rather dumb question but perhaps I cannot see the wood for the trees. Does anyone know how you unlock the aspect ratio control lock in the print dialogue box? I want to print to an exact size and do not mind a small degree of distortion between height and width providing my final result is exactly the size I want. It's gotta be there somewhere!!

Indigo 1 19:26 06 Mar 2004

I think it probably depends on your printer software.

Which printer and software are you using ?

cycoze 19:44 06 Mar 2004

Can you not just resize the image in PaintShop first ? click on image tab (or shift-s ) at the bottom of the box you can unlock aspect ratio.

Cobber 19:46 06 Mar 2004

It is definately a PSP print option, before you go to the printer dialogue box. Have tried it on Epsom 950 and HP 693C. Thanks for response

Cobber 19:51 06 Mar 2004

Tried that but the size in the prints option box seems not to relate exactly to any resize exercise undertaken in PSP. I am sure it is finger trouble on my part but I cannot get a handle on it! Thanks for response.

AndyJ 19:57 06 Mar 2004

Have you tried using the templates in Print Layout option?

cycoze 20:12 06 Mar 2004

When clicking on `file` then `print` the first box up should have the option (under the placement tab)to resize and position .

Cobber 20:26 06 Mar 2004

I have not but will investigate. Thanks for response

Cobber 20:30 06 Mar 2004

Thanks cycoze. It does but the aspect ratio bar is locked. It's me, I am missing something very simple.

Boluwd 20:49 06 Mar 2004

I'd be interested in the answer to your query as I haven't a clue how to do this either.... >to my postings

Simsy 21:35 06 Mar 2004

as well... with apologies for hijack!

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?