Outlook problem

[DELETED] 19:22 29 Nov 2003

I am running Outlook 2002, and also can use outlook express but the same problem arises.

Everytime the programs check for mail, i have it set for 1 time a minute. A box pops up asking to enter network password etc.... the remember password option is checked so I dont know why it keeps asking me this...

I have checked all settings etc..

I am using bt broadband

[DELETED] 19:26 29 Nov 2003

I have had this, but when I went into the actual account settings and entered the password in there, it remembered it.

[DELETED] 19:34 29 Nov 2003

I have tried that....arghhhhhhhhhhh it is killing me, popping up all the time any one else help?

[DELETED] 19:39 29 Nov 2003

Does this always happen? I get this when my ISP (Blueyonder) is having problems with their e-mail servers.

[DELETED] 19:40 29 Nov 2003

it has been fine for the past year... so it could be BT and not me...i thought my pc was not saving the password for some reason...

[DELETED] 19:55 29 Nov 2003

you didnt say whether you actually managed to connect. It sounds like the same problem I had. I contacted my isp and it turned out my password had changed??? they reset it there end and everything is now fine. I would recommend contacting your isp helpline as they should support you. You might be on the phone for about 20 minutes but it should get it solved.

[DELETED] 19:58 29 Nov 2003

i am logged on to the net, and when i click the enter network password box it gets the email... but it keeps asking for a password!!!!!!!1

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple