Outlook Express 6 Error?

[DELETED] 13:09 21 May 2003

HI all

I have a problem with outlook Express 6 on windows XP Home Edition every time I open outlook express its ok no problems but when I click on the cross at the top hand corner of the screen it closes but then I get this error message

MSIMN.EXE Application Error

The Instruction at "0x77f51d26" referenced memory at "0x009a4e7c" the memory could not be "written"

click ok to terminate the program anyone know whaat ths means as it comes up every time after closing outlook express 6

[DELETED] 00:32 14 Jun 2003

Sorry to hear that. I thought we had it cracked!

I've been back on AOL for the past four weeks or so, and it doesn't use "express" as you probably know.

Going broadband in a couple of weeks, will be using IE and Express, hope the problem does not come back to me.

Keep looking, I will contact M/Soft again, see if they can suggest anything else.

Good luck, let us know if you find fix before we do. j.

[DELETED] 12:30 15 Jun 2003

Cheers, It must be related to Windows XP,Because I,ve used Windows 98 and ME For The Past 4 Years now And never have any problems with Outlook Express 6 or Explorer. Had to go to XP as a last resort as incresed memory by 1GB To 1.5GB.And None of them systems support it. I've tried everthing i know off. I tried from scratch with a completey formatted drive and still get same error. Its Beyond me, I cant believe that microsoft happen sorted this along time ago, as on the internet hundreds of people have same problem,and thats to much to believe as most use XP Or a NTFS File system.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The Huawei P20 Pro is the best phone for artists, designers and photographers

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

TV & Streaming : comment regarder la Supercoupe d’Espagne ?