Outlook Express 2003 MSI windows 10

Spr 09:50 11 Mar 2018

I have a new laptop MSI running windows10 I installed outlook express 2003 I posted an e-mail to my self it worked OK. I press the search & download button it keeps asking for my password. I keep typing in my password it does not accept it. How do I get around this? I have reinstalled it but it is just the same

lotvic 00:06 12 Mar 2018

Windows 10 comes with its own email program client it is called 'Mail'

Outlook Express is a very old program and no longer in general use. I wonder if you mean Outlook 2003 (part of MS Office 2003) which is also now old program. Does your current problem have anything to do with one of your posts from 2017 click here and if so is difarn's link to this article click here of help.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

The humble pint glass is redesigned from bottoms up by design legend Sir Kenneth Grange

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures coques pour iPhone X (2018)