other user log in problem

conrail 17:11 19 Nov 2016

using windows 10, today when switching on my laptop instead of getting the pin number request I was asked to log in as other user, I entered my outlook emain and password and was in, run anti virus and malwarebytes in case somebody had tried to get access, opening user accounts I find 3 options; 1) [email protected] - group HomeUsers. 2) [email protected] - group HomeUsers;Administrators and 3) HomeGroupUsers$ - group HomeUsers. I used homegroup to connect to xbox; how do I set which option I want, pin option, as default and which can I safely remoe? all help and advice appreciated

conrail 17:28 19 Nov 2016

HI all, there is a box ticked that says users must enter a username and password to use this computer, before I untick this I would like advise please

Govan1x 11:27 20 Nov 2016

It should mean that you should not be asked for a password when the computer starts. but occasionally I still get asked for my username and password and don't have a clue as to what the password is as it does not recognise the one that I know.

Cant remember how I got out of it whether it was a reboot or something else on the screen that I ticked.

Cant help you with your first problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Release Date, Price & Spec Rumours

Candid photography at home is helping Swedes to sell houses

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleures séries Netflix