other user log in problem

conrail 17:11 19 Nov 2016

using windows 10, today when switching on my laptop instead of getting the pin number request I was asked to log in as other user, I entered my outlook emain and password and was in, run anti virus and malwarebytes in case somebody had tried to get access, opening user accounts I find 3 options; 1) [email protected] - group HomeUsers. 2) [email protected] - group HomeUsers;Administrators and 3) HomeGroupUsers$ - group HomeUsers. I used homegroup to connect to xbox; how do I set which option I want, pin option, as default and which can I safely remoe? all help and advice appreciated

conrail 17:28 19 Nov 2016

HI all, there is a box ticked that says users must enter a username and password to use this computer, before I untick this I would like advise please

Govan1x 11:27 20 Nov 2016

It should mean that you should not be asked for a password when the computer starts. but occasionally I still get asked for my username and password and don't have a clue as to what the password is as it does not recognise the one that I know.

Cant remember how I got out of it whether it was a reboot or something else on the screen that I ticked.

Cant help you with your first problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 7T Pro review

The Best Free Fonts Every Designer Should Have 2019

MacBook Pro 13in (2019) review

Xiaomi Mi 10 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs