order tracking after buying on ebay?

second best 21:02 25 Oct 2004

hi,i have a tracking number, buti'm unaware of what to do to track it down. can you help please?

rômanab 21:15 25 Oct 2004

I didn't know there was any on ebay as it's a private sale. You'll probably have to contact the seller to find out delivery status.

second best 21:17 25 Oct 2004

thanks, but i actually have the number, i just dont know what to do with it.

Daxsimus 21:21 25 Oct 2004

If it was posted by royal mail you can track the parcel on line at their website.
Hope it works.
Regards.
Dax

rômanab 21:25 25 Oct 2004

Where did you get your tracking number from? I've never seen one! only an item number.

second best 21:30 25 Oct 2004

i just recieved an official invoice for items purchased, and a little message from the seller telling me he has sent the parcel recorded air delivery and gave me atracking number. i have jsut sent himn an email asking how to track it. royal mail is coming up with 'unable to track this item, check the number and try again.

rômanab 21:40 25 Oct 2004

My apologies, I thought you meant an ebay tracking number not a royal mail one :o)

second best 21:51 25 Oct 2004

no, sorry, i have no idea what it is. i suspect it is an air parcel mail thingy, but i dont know. however, i can take between 2 and ten day i think just to arrive in this country, and it wont be put into the royal mail database until it is delivered to them, in this coutry i assume.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?