One of the earbuds not working in my QC35...

Stef1994 10:33 06 Sep 2018

My bose QC35 suddenly stopped functioning in the right "earbud". I haven't dropped them of damaged them in any way. They just stopped working from one day to another, and they're only 1 year old. The left earbud still works fine. Wondering if anyone have some tips to how I can fix it myself? Kinda sucks that they're broken already when they're so expensive.

wee eddie 11:01 06 Sep 2018

Check that the Plug is fully into it's socket, something may be stopping it going fully in

wee eddie 16:11 06 Sep 2018

What are you plugging them into and is this what you usually plug them into

Stef1994 21:17 06 Sep 2018

Forgot to mention, they work fully when the cord is plugged in. It seems like it's the wireless function that messes something up. I normally connect them to my iPhone, but I've tried out other devices but the same problem occurs then.

wee eddie 21:30 06 Sep 2018

Wireless or Bluetooth

Tobias Obel Hansen 20:02 24 Sep 2018

Try checking out this guide and see if that helps: click here

Stef1994 11:17 27 Sep 2018

Thanks for the link to the video. But the guy works on a QC25 and not 35.. And I too afraid to start that big "operation" he's doing by myself.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

Print legends Dan Mumford and Supermundane on making the leap from 2D to AR

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs