One Drive issue - cannot open One Drive on PC

Dunstan9 18:22 03 Feb 2018

Hi, hoping someone can help. When I try to open One-drive on my home PC (via outlook) it says "ERRSSLPROTOCOL_ERROR" This site can't provide a secure connection. I am using Chrome, however it does this on IE and Firefox also. I can open it fine on my work PC and other PC's. I have cleared my cookies/cache, the One-Drive is on my safe list on Google Chrome, browsers are all up to date. I have checked all the settings on Chrome and IE and cannot see anything amiss. I have also run the various checks around SSL protocol error, however nothing seems to be working. Has anyone any ideas? Thanks, Dunstan

Dunstan9 18:24 03 Feb 2018

Also forgot to add - I am using Microsoft essentials anti-virus, have tried disabling this when trying to open One-Drive, with no effect.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Motorola Moto G6 review: Hands-on

The best smart speaker: Apple HomePod vs Google Home vs Amazon Echo

Les meilleurs jeux gratuits pour Mac (2018)