Once more for the old wrinkly...

barryoneoff 02:48 11 Jan 2003
  barryoneoff 02:48 11 Jan 2003

I know, I've got a cheek but you gave me so many helpful suggestions last time, I was hoping some of you would give me some more criticisms and hints on my site. I have not had a lot of time over the last few weeks and have concentrated on layout rather than content. If you could spend a bit of time over the whole site, rather than a quick look at the home page, I would appreciate it and as before, take note of any comments offered. The FE gave me some very useful tips last time, I wonder if.....click here

bigdamouk 03:17 11 Jan 2003

Nice page....love the colour scheme......not to stressfull on the ol' eyes! Dunno bout the dodgy jokes though!! lol
Seriously this is a good page...What website software did u use?? just curious coz ive been thinking bout having a go myself.
Nice one!

Psiman 07:39 11 Jan 2003

Liked it lots. I found the brown wallpaper a tad oppresive, other than that, great stuff.

I w'ont ask if you're a Hammers supporter.........:-(

Andsome 08:40 11 Jan 2003

Very good I had a good laugh. I have sent the link to all my friends and relatives, including relatives in Australia. Sorry I could not send it any further, I don't know anyone on Mars.

Gongoozler 08:55 11 Jan 2003

Hi barryoneoff, I liked the site and content, but I agree with Psiman that a brighter background would improve it.

graham 10:05 11 Jan 2003

Butchers' Hook - no closing bracket. Is this the sort of thing you are asking for?

barryoneoff 10:07 11 Jan 2003

will take note about background and try some other designs. Psiman, very good guess, but that's not the reason I used the claret background (mmmm claret and blue sounds good!) Cheers.

barryoneoff 10:11 11 Jan 2003

yes, thanks. Just noticed I left the T out of thanks in my last response a well.

Goldcroft 10:20 11 Jan 2003

Perhaps it is just my setup or whatever, but site took ages to connect to and download. I've got a standard modem, 512 RAM and a 2200 amd processor

Non Welsh Local 11:18 11 Jan 2003

I couldn't access the "Adult Humour" section, it just flashed up (oo-er) and nothing else.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?