For the record it's best to keep all posts about a specific problem in the original thread. If you start another one - as you've done here - it will mean very little to people who didn't see the first thread.
I'll leave this open for now, but could you find your original thread and do this please?
1. Click in the title bar and highlight the address.
2. Right click and select 'copy'
3. Come back to this thread, go to the 'add new response' box and right click.
4. Select 'paste' and watch your first thread's title appear.
5. Click the 'Post response' button.
Now we'll all see a 'click here' link, and anyone who's interested can pick up the story.