Not many green tick 's

woodchip 15:37 25 Aug 2005

Now that My postings as been closed, Problems do not seem to be followed up, as it's too much trouble searching all the threads for the ones that I try to Help, and I cannot sit hear 24/7

Skills 15:40 25 Aug 2005

Hopefully the outtage of my postings won't be for too long or another system for tracking threads will be implemented as it is difficult to keep track of threads you are helping on without that facility.

GroupFC 15:58 25 Aug 2005

Not a problem for me - I don't help on that many, unlike a lot of more knowledgeable members!

palinka 16:30 25 Aug 2005

and it's not just the one's one helps on that it's hard to follow up - I wanted to look at a thread I posted myself a week ago and had to go round the moon to find it!
I've not been in the Forum since last weekend so today was first time I found My Postings disabled.
Is Skills right in assuming it's an outtage, rahter than an ending?

johnnyrocker 16:33 25 Aug 2005

there are 10 plus pages of postings that can be viewed by date?

johnny.

feb 16:53 25 Aug 2005

"there are 10 plus pages of postings that can be viewed by date?"

????????????????

Skills 17:02 25 Aug 2005

As far as I understand it is a temporary measure at the moment but it may be removed altogether, FE said in another post that they are working on it so?

If the my postings facility is removed completely then hopefully another method for tracking threads will be put in place.

Skills 17:06 25 Aug 2005

As far as I understand it is a temporary measure at the moment but it may be removed altogether, FE said in another post that they are working on it so?

If the my postings facility is removed completely then hopefully another method for tracking threads will be put in place.

roygbiv 17:09 25 Aug 2005

As a Disabled person I find "My Postings" very usefull, less clicking -the better-.

I have alot of help from this forum (usually simple things) so "My Postings" Is fairly large ?

woodchip 22:40 25 Aug 2005

Top for last time

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?