Not Authorised to view this page in the background

Chattyone2 18:00 09 Feb 2005

I am using IE with Windows XP

A number of times the following message comes up. It happened when I logged into this site just now. Has anyone got a solution to this. Often it is in the background or to one side of the page.

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the ad.uk.doubleclick.net home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

mattyc_92 19:34 09 Feb 2005

You may be using "Parental Controls"... Just remove them and this should be ok...

Try also creating a new user account and log into that and see if this problem exists on that account..

Chattyone2 23:14 09 Feb 2005

This is the copmplete message I got on the PCAdvisor page when I opened it to see your replies....

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the ad.uk.doubleclick.net home page.You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer

stalion 23:18 09 Feb 2005
  SANTOS7 23:26 09 Feb 2005

click here this may help..........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?