No videa input followed by going to sleep

Seto_Kaiba96 19:17 09 Feb 2018

Ok so i bought a new monitor Philips 223V5,and I also bought a new gpu RX 560 powercolor 2gb and when i turn on my pc it says no video input followed by going to sleep.First time when i turned on my pc I had picture but soon after boot the computer froze so i had to restard it and then it froze yet again.After 2 reboots the computer started shutting down by itself followed by some kind of burning.Ever since that i was not able to get picture from new gpu.I connected my old gpu to new monitor and it works I am using hdmi to hdmi and that worked.Old gpu is radeon hd 7790 oc 1gb.I would appreciate if anyone has any clue what is the problem :)

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

How to create explosive dance music graphics

When is the best time to buy an iPhone?

Quel antivirus gratuit choisir pour un PC ?