graham√ 12:08 05 Jun 2003

If the laptop has line-out you're cooking. Usually a mini plug will fit, and a plug to fit your aux-in on the stereo at the other end. Most laptops are only mono sound, though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)