NO TITLE

hugh-265156 01:00 12 Jun 2003

im not familiar with the software or the company but what i would suggest is to remove it manually.but first,if its xp then create a restore point using system restore.

after that, boot into safe mode by restarting the computer and tapping F8

once in safe mode try to uninstall it via add remove programs.

if that does not work then,right click the start button and click explore all users,navagate to C/program files(or wherever you installed to)and right click the folder and delete it)

next click start/search and search for my business cards and my software and delete all it finds.

before you go any further back up the registry(system restore will have done this but its best to be extra careful)

click start/run and type regedit into the run box.click on my computer then click file/export and save to a folder of your choosing.(the reg.can be restored by just clicking this saved file)

next click start/run and type regedit into the run box.then click on my computer then click edit then on find and look again for the above software.

each item found delete it by right clicking and choose delete.then tap F3 and it will continue searching.delete all it finds untill it says finished searching.

restart the computer.

you should now be able to reinstall it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixel 3 review

Automatically create thousands of unique variations from one original design with this free…

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Comment utiliser WhatsApp sur son iPad ?