Big Elf 16:32 05 Aug 2003

I think you should be looking for a 'Serillel' adapter but I don't know if this works with every motherboard or hard disk.

Why not get in touch with the supplier and find out if they will do an exchange or if they can supply the adapter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

50 Cent is Iron Man in these comic book cover reissues of hip hop classics

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Mac : comment forcer la fermeture d’une application ?