hugh-265156 04:12 31 Aug 2003

"The Cable that came with my card is mising"

if its a new card,bring it back and ask nicely for a new one that comes with the correct adapters and leads supplied in the box.

there is no standard s-video connection when it comes to graphics cards.some cards use a four pin s-video connector,this is the kind you find on dvd players and tvs etc.if so,you can pick up an s-video to s-video or s-video to composite or s-video to scart lead in any good home entertainment/hi-fi store.

seven or eight pin svideo connectors are also used.the adapter supplied with most cards is a s-video to composite adapter, you should be able to pick one up from maplins or similar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)