MIke 20:04 24 Sep 2003

I have used Adobe photoshop elements to do this sort of thing, the menu item you need is enhance/brightnesscontrast/levels. Each channel (RGB) can be manipulated individually, I prefer subtle canges!

You could also use variations which shows the original and how the picture looks with varying levels of green, red, blue, yellow etc. This is easier and often gives satisfactory results, again as long as things are not over done.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch