NO TITLE

Audeal 13:13 30 Nov 2003

Hi Bagsey.
The main point to my thread click here was that when clicking on one of the links to go to a thread this link remains the same and does not change to a different colour, as is the case with other web sites. In other words, ( on other web sites) when clicking on a link, the link changes to a different colour and remains that way until you leave the site. This enables you to see at a glance which links you have visited. When you have a long list to work your way down, like this forum, it becomes very easy to get lost in this list and the changing of the colour would greatly assist in finding where you left off or which links you have visited, and of course it does not help when the list is constantly changing.

I use IE6. Although this does take me back to the general area of the page, IE. half way down the page, If that is where I left off, but I still have to search down the list to find the last link I clicked on, and it could well have moved up or down the list and is therefore difficult to find. A change of colour would help in finding this link.

I would like to say at this point that I think I must have upset the FE when I contradicted my self by saying that it needed his "urgent attention" and then later stated that it was "no big deal". The first statement was intended to be lighthearted but obviously did not come over that way. To the FE I humbly apologies to him for this contradiction ( and hope we are still on good terms ).

I must admit that I am not very good at expressing myself and sometimes causes problems and this seems to be one of them times. I hope this helps to make things a little clearer.

Audeal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Amy Cesal's Play-Doh infographics bring fun and colour to datavis

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Modifier un PDF : les meilleurs éditeurs PDF