Stuartli 17:39 04 Dec 2003

If you run SFC (Start>RUN>(type) sfc >OK, it should find whether the file is present and if it is corrupted. You will then be able to replace the file.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Release Date, Price & Spec Rumours

Candid photography at home is helping Swedes to sell houses

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleures séries Netflix