Diodorus Siculus 20:11 05 Dec 2003

You will need a network cable and preferably a hub although you will get away with a crossover cable (a hub is my preference). It will be a simple matter if you have win2k / xp on both. Give details of your operating system.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review

Julian Glander recreates your art school experience in quirky video game Art Sqool

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

TV & streaming : comment regarder la Ligue des Champions 2018-2019 ?