No keyboard and mouse working after boot up.

jimmy-214885 12:27 15 Mar 2018

Hi, I have set up a duel boot system. Windows 10 and Windows 7. Each time After I use the Windows 10 system, I then try to boot up into my Windows 7 system. The system actually boots up but my Razor Keyboard and my Razor mouse do not come on. Any ideas Guys why this is happening. Cheers.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:43 15 Mar 2018

Are the drivers installed in the windows 7 system?

jimmy-214885 16:45 15 Mar 2018

Yes, the drivers are installed as I already play one or two games on there. The trouble is I cannot open the windows system when it goes on as both the mouse and Keyboard are no working. They are working with Windows 10. I suppose I could try and reinstall the Windows 7 system and hope to keep the programs on it. Thanks for getting back to me Guys.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Test : les écouteurs Bluetooth Honor xSport AM61