Newly built PC suddenly slow. (Mouse always loadin

Joe Rowney 16:07 02 Jan 2017

Hello, I noticed that while browsing my pc, the mouse would always load when refreshing or searching google chrome, causing some delay (this error also seems to be active when using other programs such as 3ds max. This error seems to have started after a failed overlock (I have set Bios back to default settings).

click here main concern is the CPU VCORE and the clock speed seems to be maxing out.

Case: NZXT Phantom Enthusiast RED Full Tower Case cpu: intel core i7 6700k psu: eva 850w supernova 850 hdd: 1tb blue WD sdd: 250bg Samsung egva: Geforce GTX 1060 RAM: CorsVengLPX 2x8G DDR4 c/mk16gx4m2b3000c15w mobo: Asus Z170 PRO Gaming.

My

boyo123boyo 12:28 06 Jan 2017

The stats shown by your screen shot of CPUID HWMonitor shows average usage on the current time, and none of your CPU cores 'max' out on your current time however the highest recorded level is high. What were you using the computer for at the time?

As for your screen shot of task manager, I fail to see anything unusual with this.

If your mouse is lagging on screen, try a different mouse to see if that is the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Threadripper 2990WX review

New Nvidia graphics cards offer 'industry-changing' real-time raytracing on your computer for the…

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Les meilleurs téléphones portables basiques (2018)