New PC freezes randomly, please help

Adrian Gonzalez Fructuoso 14:46 22 May 2017

Hello guys,

First of all, sorry for my english.. it's not my native language. I just have bought a new PC and I am having some troubles. I built it 1 week ago. First 2 days it was all perfect, 0 problems.. but now my mouse freezes randomly and even at windows or playing games.

It does not happen everytime, maybe I can stay on Windows for like 3hours without any problem but then boom, crash.

Also, when playing videogames like csgo, it just freezes and show some blue pixels on the screen: click here ran a benchmark and at 3min the pc crashes and reboots automatically.

My pc specs are:

Specs:

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB GDDR5

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming K5

CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz BOX

Case: Nox Hummer MC USB 3.0 Zero Edition

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 16GB 2x8GB CL15

SSD: Avexir E100 SSD 120GB SATA3

PSW: Nfortec Scutum PSU Fuente de Alimentacion 650W Modular

Cooler: Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H60

Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411 24" LED 144Hz

• I updated all the drivers and tried different OS (w7 and 10) and it is not working. Tried with an old graphic driver but got the same error. click here don't know if its the PSU that it's not giving enough power to the GPU or the GPU itself.

Any help? Thanks.

Adrian.

I I

Archonar 18:13 22 May 2017

As long as the power supply isn't faulty then not enough power isn't the issue, a 650W is more than enough for that system. Check the event viewer for information about the crashes, and if there is any post the errors here so that we can have some more information as to why the pc is crashing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Threadripper 2990WX review

New Nvidia graphics cards offer 'industry-changing' real-time raytracing on your computer for the…

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Les meilleurs téléphones portables basiques (2018)