New PC dell, evesham,or mesh?

Tick Tock 19:58 27 Jul 2005

Cannot make up my mind where to buy from,dell
was my first choice but the other 2 seem to
offer more for your money about £800-£1000
but dell seem to have a good name for support.
Any opinions please.

stalion 20:06 27 Jul 2005

as regards mesh, type mesh in to the search facility I think it will make your mind up to avoid them

ulrich 20:10 27 Jul 2005

I've forgotten how long I've had my Evesham, I know customers have had problems including myself, but these have been sorted. I would rather pay extra as I know where my next PC will come from.

Jackcoms 20:21 27 Jul 2005

Dell.

FE - you may now close this thread. The question has been successfully answered. ;-)

Pesala 20:23 27 Jul 2005

I'm happy with my Evesham PC. Still going strong after nearly four years. I had a faulty motherboard replaced within the one-year guarantee period. Still using the same keyboard and excellent LG Flatron Plus 17" CRT monitor. My PC is on for twelve to sixteen hours a day, seven days a week.

Pesala 20:26 27 Jul 2005

I'm happy with my Evesham PC. Still going strong after nearly four years. I had a faulty motherboard replaced within the one-year guarantee period. Still using the same keyboard and excellent LG Flatron Plus 17" CRT monitor. My PC is on for twelve to sixteen hours a day, seven days a week.

pk470 22:04 27 Jul 2005

Had two Evesham pc's never had a problem with them.
My only quirk is they don't like you changing things on there computers they like you to leave
it as bought,but they might have changed this by now.

adie72 22:18 27 Jul 2005

I worked for a web company and the system admins used to swear by Evesham. Pretty good after sales.

pk470 13:11 28 Jul 2005

Further to what i said,now that Time have gone to the wall it makes you wonder how Evesham are holding up i don't think they where anyware near
the size Time were.

rawprawn 13:53 28 Jul 2005

Dell

Jdoki 13:55 28 Jul 2005

Dell - OK, (shame they don't do AMD64 based machines though)

MESH - No, no, no and no - bad experience for me

Evesham - Never tried them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?