New pc crash when launching games

Tomas33 03:31 18 Oct 2018

First of all i wanna say that im new to pc gaming so don't judge me pls

So i just built my first gaming pc,install windows 10,install latest driver for my gpu and motherboard chipset. I also downloaded epic game launcher and steam but every time i launch fortnite my screen goes black when i entre in battle royal game mode. I also try to play cs go but everytime the map finish to load the game crash and my screen go back to desktop but i cant do anything and i still ear the game sound. I also tried to run heaven benchmarks but it always crash after few seconds even at low settings

This is just so stressful to cause idk what to do so i hope one of can help me with this

Thank you

wee eddie 13:38 18 Oct 2018

We will need the Specifications of the parts you made your pc from to be able to help

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Artists FriendsWithYou reimagine Snoopy and Charlie Brown for a Peanuts London takeover

iPad Pro 12.9in (2018) review

Les meilleurs smartphones chinois disponibles en France