New Dell Inspiron hurts my eyes

Jimmy Trouble 14:53 20 Apr 2018

I bought the Dell Inspiron Gaming Laptop 7566 in January 2017, but last week it stopped working randomly. Sent it back for a replacement, no problems.

They sent me the Dell Inspiron 7577, which has a 1920 x 1080 LED Full HD IPS display, and it really pains my eyes to look at it. I've never had this issue with any other laptop (including the old Dell one), TV, iPad etc, nor with the old Dell model. I make my money primarily from online gambling, so spending all day in front of the laptop is quite a common occurrence, yet with this one my eyes were sore within an hour.

The colours were just too vivid, for lack of a better description. Here's a like for like comparison of black between this one (left) and an old Toshiba laptop (right).

Thankfully, Amazon took that one back as well. Now I don't know what to buy. I need something which can open up 60 windows at once with no problem (16 GB Ram, i7 processor worked well previously), but without the screen blinding me. Any help appreciated, I know nothing about screens and trying to get a straight answer from Dell is an impossible task.

MJS WARLORD 17:34 20 Apr 2018

take a look at this product it may cure your problem.

click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

Illustrator Rose Blake gives a kid-friendly update for David Hockney's art guide A History of…

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

Comment afficher des sous-titres sur Netflix ?