Network Fun

goosegreen 23:11 07 Jan 2003
  goosegreen 23:11 07 Jan 2003

Having finaly got 3 Pcs networked an up an running
i was wondering if there is any software (free if poss) that would allow us all to comunicate other than using MSM. Also if poss i would love to know what sites my two daughters are visiting while we share my BY Broardband connection. I know i am just nosey

Pilch.... 23:24 07 Jan 2003

nah many free bits of software available...

what operating system you got?

jazzypop 23:35 07 Jan 2003

If you install Symantec's PcAnywhere, you can view their desktop in real time.

There are several ways of sending messages to each other - as Pilch.... say's, it is partly dependant on which version of Windows you are using.

My preferred method is to open my boy's desktop on my screen, open his version of Word and type 'GO TO BED' in large green letters. Tends to get his attention :)

goosegreen 23:46 07 Jan 2003

Thats just what i was looking for, i would love to send both of them a big message that i was going to bed and so are they they. I have 98SE as does one of the other machines, The othe one has Win 98

Stridor 23:46 07 Jan 2003

Parents, Cool!!

Stridor 23:46 07 Jan 2003

Parents, Cool!!

goosegreen 23:46 07 Jan 2003

Thats just what i was looking for, i would love to send both of them a big message that i was going to bed and so are they they. I have 98SE as does one of the other machines, The othe one has Win 98

goosegreen 23:47 07 Jan 2003

Its so long since i have posted, i did it twice

goosegreen 23:51 07 Jan 2003

With all the stuff in the media this week regarding children and the internet safety, I think most parents would like to know what there children are up to when surfing.

goosegreen 23:55 07 Jan 2003

Having read your replie i went to Google and did a search for "Talknig" one beer to many i think

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?