network bridge issue !! need help asap

lexso 06:05 09 Jun 2010

i bridged my wireless network connection and my local area connection but decided to delete the bridge so i went to device manager then to network adapter and removed it and the bridge icon was removed but i realized that my wireless network connection still said bridged how can i fix that bc now it won't let me get on the internet on my lap top ! Even when I plug the cord directly into the laptop from the router bc I cnt go into the wirless settings bc it says its apart of the bridge ! Can some one please help me

lexso 15:24 09 Jun 2010

I tried getting xbox live from my laptop by just bridging the wireless to the local and it didn't work out so I deleted mac miniport through device manager to get rid of the icon ...n now my local and wireless still sys its apart of the bridge so I cnt go into any of their settings to fix anything and therfore I can't go on the internet wirelss or local won't work but I have full wifi bars n my house

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Explore Milton Glaser's iconic poster designs from the 1960s to present, including Bob Dylan, I…

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts