netobjects fusion 8

jolorna 13:38 10 May 2006

site navigation buttons,ie:- photo galleries instead of them expanding the vertical list, how can i make them come out to the side and then drop down to create a new navigation list, hope this makes sense

ade.h 15:55 10 May 2006

No, I'm afraid it doesn't make much sense. Could you explain what you are trying to do?

mco 16:50 10 May 2006

do you mean fly out menus?

jolorna 19:40 10 May 2006

yes thats it fly out menus

jolorna 21:58 10 May 2006

yes it was fly out menus that i wanted have look it up in the pdf, think i have it, and im sure i will need more help, will close this thread and start another 1 under a new title when im ready, thanks

mco 22:38 10 May 2006

see you soon if you need more help!

jolorna 11:14 11 May 2006

i did ask FE to delete this thread, as he hasn't i will carry on, i have mangaged to get the fly out menu, but the next problem i have encountered is that i was hoping the 1st fly out to go horizontal to the main menu and then any other's, from the fly out drop down or up, with the possabilaty of a further fly outs off one of these.

ade.h 15:36 11 May 2006

Is the main part of the navbar horizontal or vertical?

click here and you'll see a test page that I have on a server right now as work in progress. It has navbars that work as you describe. Have a look at the source code if that helps you (I'll understand if it doesn't!) and I'll let you know what settings I used.

Forum Editor 18:06 11 May 2006

you seem to be getting help.

jolorna 19:11 11 May 2006

the main navigation bar is vertcal, the fly outs are horizontal, i have seen in your test page fly outs from fly outs, to go vertical after the first fly out.
FE can you remove the tick then please

ade.h 20:43 11 May 2006

To be honest, I don't use vertical navbars; I don't like them as much and the horizontal layout tends to suit my site designs better.

The settings for my navbar flyouts were:

Orientation: vertical
Open: slide bottom#
Offset: 0 (x) 0 (y)

Autoclose is on.

Hope that helps some.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?