netobjects fiusion 8

[email protected] 10:18 29 Apr 2006

hi all, got an image on the front page of a new project (not published yet ), evry time i add a page i also get the image. i only want the image on the front page, pls help

[email protected] 10:51 29 Apr 2006

also the nof logo is version 7.5, but the installed software is nof version 8 with an option to upgrade to v9 at a reduced cost....
so why is the logo v7.5 ????????????????

Forum Editor 12:48 29 Apr 2006

in the 'shared border' area of the page. Anything that's placed there will automatically appear on all pages within the site.

[email protected] 13:28 29 Apr 2006

ive reduced the image but it still apears on all pages.....?

[email protected] 13:57 29 Apr 2006

yep that sorted the image placement...cheers....so what about this version 7.5 logo

mco 14:21 29 Apr 2006

I'd cut the logo out anyway. You don't need to have it.

mco 14:22 29 Apr 2006

you need to tell the difference between 'master border' area, and 'layout' area. Anything in the master border area will, as FE says, be reproduced on all your pages. YOu put stuff in the layout area that just goes on that one page.

[email protected] 14:45 29 Apr 2006

cheers mco - no nonsense advice - thats what im talkin about, ill give it a go.

did ctrl F5 help the refreshing issue?

ade.h 16:44 29 Apr 2006

That's why we use more than one type of master border. I either create different MBs for groups of pages or use the Zero Margins option if every page needs to be unique.

mco 18:16 29 Apr 2006

glad you're giving netobjects a go! Re ctrl f5, no, I think it was an actual publishing fault, as FE couldn't see it either, and ctrl f5 would only have refreshed my own pc not anyone else's. Anyway, when republishing another time it did work so I'll just have to accept sometimes they do things I don't quite understand!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?