Netbook in USA

  Rhondda Valleys 09:47 04 Apr 2010

I have a HP Mini Netbook which I want to take on holidays to the USA.

What charger do I need?

  sunnystaines 10:13 04 Apr 2010

I saw brits abroad they seem to use their own charger with a continental plug socket adapter. I presume the same for USA, but hang on to get confirmation before trying.

  sunnystaines 10:25 04 Apr 2010

just an after thought did your netbook not come with a two pin charger as well as a 3 pin one?
ourlaptop top did but not sure if it was for europe or usa.

  bremner 10:31 04 Apr 2010

I can confirm that the charger you have will be fine. You just need a UK/US plug adapter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and 32 review – hands-on

Best Mac video editors

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts