Nero InCd

anniesboy68 12:14 28 Nov 2003

I have Nero 6 [oem] version which does not include InCd. Anyone know where I can download it please

[DELETED] 12:16 28 Nov 2003

click here

Update Package 3

[DELETED] 12:30 28 Nov 2003

Can InCD 4 be downloaded for update to Nero 5?

[DELETED] 12:50 28 Nov 2003

Don't understand that. If you have the CD that came with your CD/RW disk drive it would have InCD on it.

[DELETED] 13:00 28 Nov 2003

You're a little behind the times,I fancy. Now that Nero 6 has grown so large and cumbersome it's been split into 4 distinct packages and the BurningRom is now separate from InCD.Thus an OEM disk might now only contain the BurningRom package as the cheapest way for a pennypinching manufacturer to boast of supplying software with their drive.

anniesboy68 13:23 28 Nov 2003

Leo49....Correct

[DELETED] 13:35 28 Nov 2003

Someone asked the same question when Nero6 was launched earlier this year.Nero say NO - the updates can only be applied within versions.However,InCD has always been a separate component of Nero and it didn't seem to make much sense that they would develop 2 separate versions. Consequently a Forum member went ahead[excuse the pun]and updated his version5 INCD on a "suck it and see" basis and reported no ill-effects.I know I was involved in that thread and I'll try and find it for you via "My Postings".

[DELETED] 13:41 28 Nov 2003

Here's that previous thread:

click here

[DELETED] 13:47 28 Nov 2003

OK I accept what you are all saying but if you have a CD with an earlier version of NeroBurn which does include InCD and you only installed the InCD part from it would it work? If so I have at least 3 CDs that have InCD on and I can post off.

[DELETED] 15:45 28 Nov 2003

Many thanks for that, much appreciated. The reason i'm interested is that when I attempt to load the version OEM version I obtained with Nero5 it conflicted with the Windows XP (Roxio) software. I think it was EasyWriter that caused the conflict.

david.h 17:03 28 Nov 2003

INCD latest version can be downloaded to nero 5.5 or nero 6, i wrote the reffered link as shown above still working ok.

[if you need to uninstall INCD do so from the ahead web site using the INCD tool not via XP control panel or cleansweep]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Meet Superfiction, the little design studio with a load of character

Best Mac buying guide 2018

Comment résoudre les problèmes de connexion internet d’un iPhone ?