NEED HELP WITH ACER ASPIRE NITRO CHARGER!!!

Ben Copestick 18:10 20 May 2019

Hi, is anyone able to assist me? I have an Acer Aspire VN7-791G-52GG. My laptop charger has broken and I have ordered chargers from both Ebay and Acers main website however both of these were purple tipped and the incorrect size for my laptop. They were the correct model numbers and wattage etc however the tip is incorrect. I have contacted Acer support and have been told the charger I am looking for is obsolete now and I am unable to find the correct charger with an orange tip online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:58 20 May 2019

If you can't get a universal one with the correct pin size then if you stll have the broken one then possible change tips

cut off the new one and solder on the old one besureto get the polarity right its marked on the charger whether center pin is pos or neg.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the Huawei Mate 30 launch live: Munich, September 19

Pantone has invented 294 new colours

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Google Pixel 4 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs