need for fat 32

  rolandrat 22:03 26 Mar 2004

i have a hdd and need to change fat 16 to fat32 if i need to fdisk i need to enter volume label to delete partitions ; where do i find volume label please help many thanks

  Paranoid Android 22:21 26 Mar 2004

Boot into DOS and type label c: or (whatever).


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor 9 Lite review

How Social Media has Propelled Political Graphic Design and Art in the Last Decade

The best kids apps for iPhone & iPad 2018

HomePod d’Apple : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique