Need either a new hard drive or a new computer.

Jsfortner 22:59 31 May 2018

My last computer needed a new graphics card, so I asked my grandmother to take it into a shop to get a new one installed, but instead they stole my computer and gave her a used one that was way less valuable and told her that it was better. This computer also had only a trial version of windows 7, so I have no boot disc. Now the primary hard drive has crashed, and I am wondering if I should just get a new computer. My price range is $500 and I need a gaming computer. this one is barely adequate for what I need, but it does the job. Should I buy a new hard drive or the computer? And if a computer, what computer would you suggest? I can assemble a computer myself as well, so if you have in mind a bunch of compatible components, that's fine too. Thank you guys in advance.

MJS WARLORD 23:49 31 May 2018

are you real , their is no way you will get a good games pc for $500

Menzie 00:26 01 Jun 2018

If a reputable shop loses your computer they should be providing an equivalent replacement.

Jsfortner 00:39 01 Jun 2018

I don't need professional quality here. I just want a computer that won't lag when I play games like Warframe or Riders of Icarus. I was hoping you all would know more than me and help me out with this. I've already found some great quality components, but I need some more opinions.

wee eddie 02:49 01 Jun 2018

So. List what you have and we'll see what we can do.

Where in the world are you?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the World Cup for free on TV and online

Best of the Grad Shows 2018: Middlesex University art, illustration and graphic design

Best Mac tips, tricks and timesavers

Comment identifier le modèle de son iPad ?