My USB seems to be faulty

ADAM47 12:27 05 Sep 2018

I bought a 500gb USB pen drive which is very small.I have been using it for small transfers and since I formatted my PC I gave my 500gb USB to my friend so he could give me GTA V.And after he returned my USB I copied GTA V to my PC and was shocked to see the game was only 38.6 GB while the game should be around 60-75 GB. I thought this was because of my friend so I formatted my USB and gave another it to some other friend who had GTA V and this time also the results same. The game was just 38.6 GB and I double checked it. And the shocking part was 451 GB was free out of 500 which meant file worth 60gb was in the USB. I don't know why this is happening and I have formatted my USB and enabled hidden files to be shown but the problem is there Please help me out and sorry for the long post

MJS WARLORD 22:00 05 Sep 2018

you are getting gta 5 "from a friend ? ", pirated ? , my add/remove icon says it is currently 79.6 gb , have you even tried to run it cos my legally purchased copy is 7 discs and as far i remember i think i got the last bits from the website to cut down piracy.

if you think the pen is faulty check the makers site to see if they even make a 500 gb pen, it could be a fake.

ADAM47 02:40 06 Sep 2018

Internet is currently slow up to 300kbps so I tried to get from my friend and the pendrive looks more like a USB of a wireless mouse and don't have a manufacture written GTA V is supposed to be more than 60gb but inside my USB it's 38GB

MJS WARLORD 07:24 06 Sep 2018

Some files dont show their true size until after they are unzipped , regardless of what your pen says have you tried installing the game

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Quel est le meilleur Fitbit pour votre enfant ?