my site and a good FREE web host!

tomleady 14:38 07 Oct 2003

Hi,only just registered here and looking through the forum I've seen people receiving feedback on their site, and I thought that it was really good of people to do so.

So anyway, I thought I'd ask if you would tell me what you thought of my site: click here

please excuse some of the actual quality of work, I know some of it is really bad! I just want comments on usuability, look and feel, etc.

I host this site using a good FREE site: click here

10MG space.FTP. no pop-ups. only a TINY text link at the bottom of every page. its hardly noticable.

anyway, any feedback is gratefully received.

Gaz 25 23:20 10 Oct 2003

You want to see what utter drivel is on them servers: click here

No wonder others make people pay.

PªūĽ ? ♂ 00:44 11 Oct 2003

Very nice site, My only problem was the same as the forum editors regarding entering the site and only having a small window to view your excellent work in, Its good.

Forum Editor 07:50 11 Oct 2003

I'm now getting the 'access denied' message as well - on both of your links.

I suggest that you consider another host.

anchor 08:48 11 Oct 2003

This morning I was able to access the site. I agree with the FE and PªūĽ ? ♂ about the small window.

As FE said, why not have it load in the original window - full size?. I like the site, but this change would improve it.

slowhand_1000 12:08 11 Oct 2003

managed to access the site. Loads very quickly and navigation was easy but have to go along with previous postings. The window is a tad on the smallish size, for me at least.

GroupFC 14:18 11 Oct 2003

Again I'm with Anchor! I have just managed to get to both of your links and yours is a nice site too!

GroupFC 14:18 11 Oct 2003

Again I'm with Anchor! I have just managed to get to both of your links and yours is a nice site too!

tomleady 09:37 13 Oct 2003

they seem to be workin this morning. but for how long, who knows!

so i'm looking around for a beter one.

thanks for all the feedback, am just doing some rough redesigns at the moment.

thanks again.

BBW 12:49 14 Nov 2003

I can concur FREEOLA.NET is a very good host. One problem they will only allow access via their own 0845 number! Any other way and they consider it 'Hacking' This can be expensive uploading your site after a revamp! It is costing me more than an annual fee with a web hoster.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

See how VFX studio Rise created 'Jabariland', holograms & digital doubles in Marvel Studios' Black…

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?