My shift keys are not functioning

swaggott 11:26 11 Oct 2015
Answered

Hi there. Running Windows 10 - updated from 7 today, was hoping the update would fix it and another random issue I am experiencing - no joy. Steelseries Apex Raw 64123 keyboard. Basically after restarting my computer at some point this morning, neither my left or right shift key works. Have googled a bit and done the following..

Checked to see if sticky keys was on - it isn't

Unplugged and changed the port that the keyboard is in - no change

Installed a steelseries program that gives you some assistance with your products, but unfortunately didn't help at all in a technical support sense. I couldn't find any actual drivers for the keyboard but in fairness did not search for too long.

Hope you guys can help. Trying to game with this and also just type using basic punctuation is a nightmare. Thanks in advance

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:31 11 Oct 2015

Reload the original drivers 7 and 8 8.1 drivers often work in 10 after an uninstall and reinstall / reboot.

swaggott 15:38 11 Oct 2015

Hey, thanks for the reply. Are you referring to the drivers of the keyboard? I have googled around and I can't find any drivers at all for it

swaggott 17:50 11 Oct 2015
Answer

I have used the keyboard in another PC, which I should have done a while ago, and they continue not to work. Just going to replace the keyboard

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)